1. Sex. Does everything I want. Likes being submissive. Likes the sex tapes. Sex is extremely good. She follows well and trusts me to lead.
2. Fitness. Not much into lifting but likes yoga. A solid seven who is considerably younger than me and deeply into me: probably not that uncommon for the top game guys, but not that common for guys not putting in much effort, I think. Her food habits aren’t great but I bring them up.
3. Likes to read, or reads when I read. A lot of girls demand constant stimulation or spend their lives staring into their phones; when I read, she reads.
4. Seems to like me. There are a lot of girls who will have a lot of sex, but they don’t seem to really like me that much (or the guy they’re dating, if they’re dating someone else and I’m observing them). Don’t really get why this dynamic happens but it’s common enough to note it.
5. Strong feminine vibes. Again, hard to define what this means but I know it when I see it.
6. We had our first four-way (switching with another couple) and it went well. When I have more than two minutes I’ll write about that. It was pretty standard from my perspective and pretty standard is very good.
1. Messiness. Extremely messy apartment, although she’s tried to make an effort to change because she can figure out my reaction to it. This will prevent any attempt at co-habitation.
2. Kind of basic. Hard to describe exactly what this means too, but she’s not that smart and not that motivated. I think she’s a gallon of water that takes the shape of whatever man she pours herself into. But it sounds like she’s not had a lot of long-term relationships, so maybe she just goes from guy to guy. Because I don’t believe most of what women say (everyone has a narrative) I can’t judge her relationship past well. She speaks well of exes, which is a good sign in my view. When I’m not around I think she’s on her phone all the time, but she can turn it off when I’m around. For now.
3. Related to #2, I think she wants a way out of the office grind and sees me as a potential way out. I downplay income stuff deliberately but if you’re around someone long enough, they put it together (just as I put it together with her). Plus one of my go-to lines is, “I’m used to telling people what to do.” Which is somewhat true… but also works well.
4. A little clingy. Not real bad, and this could be a “good” sign because she really likes me, and relationships are always better when the woman is more into the man than vice-versa. Women need someone to look up to.
5. Doesn’t have many actual skills. This is related to #3. So few girls know how to cook or clean or just manage life. It’s like, “What do I need you for?” Sex is cheap and girls seem not to have figured this out. If she only brings sex to a relationship then the relationship is probably not going to last, because all the other things in life still need doing. I have talked to Bike Girl about this a little bit, but she thinks that love conquers all. No, honey, it doesn’t. Infatuation makes people think that in the thrill of a new relationship, but the real world works differently.
1. As usual, after a couple months the girl I thought was OMG so hot is still pretty but no longer captivating. I wish it weren’t true but it is.
2. She is open to the idea of an MFF threesome.
3. She has close friends and confidants, whereas a lot of girls are totally lonely or have “friends” who aren’t really friends.
4. She actually wants more sex than me on average, and having so much with her drains me enough to prevent me from pursing other leads. Sounds like a plus, but whenever a guy stops approaching the well dries up. My well stays somewhat full due to kink and non-monogamy, but the highest-caliber girls don’t usually come from there.
I don’t know how other guys deal with career, primary partner, family, and gym. I’m efficient but it feels like something’s gotta give among those four.
As always I don’t know how to evaluate many things.
3 thoughts on “Bike Girl: Good and Bad”
> Sounds like a plus, but whenever a guy stops approaching the well dries up. My well stays somewhat full due to kink and non-monogamy, but the highest-caliber girls don’t usually come from there.
Can you expand on this please? Do you mean the guy must keep being attractive, or keep trying new things, or keep initiating sex, or something completely different?
>> This will prevent any attempt at co-habitation.
Why co-habitate with a girl you’re not married to?
The main reason is that she’ll demand cohabitation or a breakup. Some chicks will even go through with the breakup threat.
I’m not saying this is a good reason, but I am saying it is a reason, and probably the reason, guys are willing to cohabitate.
In addition, it’s possible to save money on rent by splitting a one-bedroom apartment. Economics play a role too. Obviously there are downsides to splitting a one-bedroom apartment in terms of claustrophobia and too much proximity, which kills eros.