A few years ago I started writing on Reddit about what it means for men to live, date, and die in contemporary society. At the time I threw off what I thought were a few random fluff posts, but as I kept writing between parts of my job, I began to realize I was creating a body of work that should exist beyond the Reddit ghetto. This is that place. Maybe some of you will stumble on here through search and see what you have always been missing, or what you have suspected but never been able to articulate.
Some dates and other details are intentionally fuzzed.
The free book is the most valuable contribution I’ve made, and it is an open work: it is up to you, the reader, to complete it, by trying out its ideas and sharing your own experiences.
Your journey may start at The Red Quest but shouldn’t end here, as many other guys have fruitful things to say:
Contact me with good game writers. The guys above are not uniform in their temperament, stories, or advice, and I don’t buy everything they write or say… for many of them, I’d endorse less than 50% of what they say… but they are all interesting, and that’s a lot.
If you’ve new to Red Quest, start with…
1. Sex clubs, swingers, and game. To my knowledge, no one else writing in this space has covered sex clubs and non-monogamy, and doing so is the one unique thing I’ve contributed.
2. You only see the tip of the spear. Fundamentals take years and sometimes decades to build.
3. The best books for learning game. It’s not possible to learn as much from scattered blog posts as it is from books dedicated to a subject. People will spend many hours on a task that could be made much more efficient through a few hours with a book.
4. Zero sugar will change your body and life. Another piece on fundamentals.
6. Curiosity leads to sexual freedom… and threesomes… and storytelling. Guys who get laid a lot are usually good talkers. So become one.