I love it when the Red Pill leaks into the larger media, as it does in “Why so many women cheat on their husbands: Women are cheating more than ever. So what does that tell us about marriage?” I’m tempted to answer, “Who cares? The important thing guys need to know is simple: Don’t get married. No marriage, no problem.” While true, there are a few deeper lessons.
- Be the guy she cheats with, not the guy she cheats on. All guys specialize to some degree in being the provider guy or the bad boy sex guy. In today’s society the latter wins. Women make more money than ever and are more independent than ever. Even women who don’t make any money would still rather sleep with fun bad boys. Specialize accordingly.
- Evolutionary biology underpins game. Learn it and understand it. In a resource-constrained society, provider guys are much more likely to win and fun-loving bad boys are much more likely to die (unless they’re rich). That describes a lot of human history since the development of agriculture, but it sure doesn’t describe today.
- Hit the gym. Pretty obvious.
- Learn game. Be entertaining. Women are surrounded by a sea of boring guys.
- Always with the paternity test. You never really know it’s yours until the DNA says as much.
- Don’t get married, but you already know that. Have kids without the marriage contract. Marriage was a fine contract in a world that enforced fidelity and monogamy, but it makes no sense in a world that doesn’t.
- Don’t be her emotional tampon:
Not long after, another told me that while she’d never had sex with another man, she’d had so many emotional affairs and inappropriate email correspondences over the years that she’d had to buy a separate hard drive to store them all.
Always move to the physical and if you can’t get there, cut her off. I’ve had women like these, who love the thrill but won’t go the distance. Get rid of them. Up or out.
8. Because she’s never yours and it’s only your turn, I prefer consensual, mutual non-monogamy in the form of swinging and sex clubs. They’re more fun and more honest than pretending to be monogamous and then not doing that. Most guys who go have no game, so they always bring the same person; if you bring different hot girls into that atmosphere you will have your pick.
4 thoughts on ““Why so many women cheat on their husbands””
I plan to have an open marriage as outlined here:
No sense in delaying the inevitable. I plan to be completely honest with my partner about our biological urges.