Feedback request: What do you want to see in a book about non-monogamy and players?
I have been talking with some of you in email and on Twitter about putting a (free) one together, based on some of the posts I’ve been writing. It’s my comparative advantage over other guys writing about the game. Other guys have better cold approach skills (and writing about how to develop them), better night-game skills, elaborate systems for online dating, long memoirs recounting their exploits, etc. In the sidebar I link to many of those guys and recommend you read them.
The only place that I feel I’m ahead of almost anyone else is regarding non-monogamy, especially as a retention tool, and group sex. That’s my comparative advantage and even after writing about non-monogamy for a year or more I have not seen (m)any other players writing about this.
It’s completely reasonable that some players will not be interested in this and will stick to threesomes, etc. But I think there are guys for whom non-monogamy is not on their radar when it should be, in particular as a retention tool. That is why I’m surprised more guys haven’t tried it, particularly with young hot novelty-seeking girls or girls who ask, “Where is this going?”
Leave your comments about what else you’d like to see.
Some of the pieces I have already written are listed.
- Sex Parties and sex clubs could be the next level of game
- Open relationships from the inferior or superior position
- Game aware guys being poly or open
- Three major circles: game, corporate, sex parties
- How to get chicks to go to the sex club
- Verbalizing non-monogamy right up front
- I Don’t know who I am any more (Bike Girl on going to sex events, and why it’s often good to go slowly.)
- How many women are open to group sex and swinging?
- Sex clubs, swingers, and game